Vividata’s survey of Canadian Consumers – released for Spring 2020 reconfirms The Globe as attracting a national weekly cume readership footprint (Globe and Mail newspaper and digital) that’s larger than any other Vividata measured individual publisher brand.
As a result of their change in research supplier, this new release does not represent a typical 12 consecutive month rolling average, but includes the periods Oct – Dec, 2018 and April-Dec, 2019.
Globe brand footprint
Globe and Mail total readership (Globe weekly newspaper, Globe weekly digital, Report on Business magazine print/digital) is 6.6 million (6,565,000)
Weekly cume footprint
- Our national weekly cume readership footprint (newspaper and digital) continues to be larger than any other Vividata measured individual publisher brand at 5.9 million (5,872,000).
- We have more readers than all other measured individual publisher brand in all of the key demographic categories (University Grads, MOPES, Senior Managers/Owners, Household Income $100k+, Business purchase Influencers, Business Decision Makers, A25-54 HHI $100k+)
- Metro edition weekly footprint (newspaper and digital) is 3.4 million (3,359,000)
- Our weekly cume print readership is steady at 3.2 million, larger than any Vividata measured print newspaper
- 916,000 average Monday – Friday readers – flat to Fall 19.
- 1,832,000 Saturday readers – up 8%.
- Metro edition weekly print cume is also steady at 1.9 million.
- 610,000 Monday – Friday readers
- 1,133,000 Saturday readers
- Print readership is steady at 1.2 million
- Report on Business print/digital audience is 2.1 million – up 15%