Insightful, impactful, and often challenging and provocative, The Globe is trusted to deliver Canada’s most essential international and domestic news, business, finance and lifestyle content, every moment of every day.
For brands, however, News is both an essential platform to connect with valuable audiences, and a complex environment to manage campaigns. So how can you ensure your brands appears in brand-safe content and also maximize your audience connection within the most relevant and beneficial environments?
Introducing Context Control
The Globe is the first Canadian publisher to work with IAS to provide the power of industry-leading brand management across our digital ecosystem.
Context Control determines the true value of content, utilizing Natural Language Processing technology to read and understand content in the same way people do, detecting the subtle nuances that influence both the value for audiences and the sentiment suitability for your brand alignment.
- Sophisticated, customizable targeting strategies that focus on brand fit and consumer relevance to suit your brand requirements
- Audience scale that delivers valuable new customers across The Globe’s digital ecosystem and the Globe Alliance Network previously blocked by keyword lists
- Real-time connection to consumers, ensuring your message is seen at the exact time our readers are interested in relevant information
- Flexibility to react to breaking news, trending topics and consumer opinions
- Feedback and insights to determine sentiment that resonates with your target audience and to guide your delivery of custom content and creative
Take control of your brand alignment,because context matters, more than ever.
Outdated brand safety and content targeting solutions suffer from:
- Massive keyword lists that merely confirm if a word is on a page not the true value of the content and sentiment
- Lack of scale from keywords and blocklists that bluntly exclude large volumes of valuable inventory
- Inability for you to keep up with constantly changing news topics, trends and opinions
- No real-time targeting so you’re not connecting with consumers at the exact moment they are open to hearing your message
Context Control ensures your marketing campaigns gain real world benefits from reaching more of the readers you want, within the contextual relevance your brand needs.
Available now in The Globe and across our Globe Alliance network, connect with your representative to learn how Canada’s leading journalism and Context Control can make the difference for your brand, and your next marketing campaign.