We’re proud to announce The Globe and Mail and Report on Business magazine remain the most-read news and business brands, as measured by Vividata, who released their Q2 readership data, yesterday.
It’s a reflection of our ongoing investment in providing Canada’s leading news and business journalism, enabling us to meet the needs and demands of both our readers and our advertisers.
- Total Globe brand readership is now 7 million
(Our weekly newspaper, digital and Report on Business magazine – print and digital – readers)
- Our weekly footprint (print and digital) is 6.6 million – larger than any other measured brand
- Weekly digital readership is now 4.3 million
- Weekday print readership is up 8% to 1.3 million (vs. Q1 2016)
- Saturday print readership is up 5% to 1.9 million
- Our weekly footprint is 3.4 million
- Weekly digital readership is 2.2 million in Ontario
- Weekday print readership is up 8% to 719,000
- Saturday print readership is up 4% to 992,000
Report on Business magazine
- We continue to dominate the category with the largest print and digital footprint of 1.6 million
- It’s still #1 in print, attracting 1.1 million readers
In addition, we continue to deliver audience strength in key demographics like MOPEs, University+, HHI $100k+ and Business Decision Makers.