A tremendous event sponsorship opportunity
He has promised to rewrite trade deals, approve the Keystone XL pipeline, and put America, and American jobs, first. What does Donald Trump mean for Canada, the markets and Canadians’ investments?
On January 19, The Globe and Mail’s Report on Business editor Derek DeCloet and guest panelists Don Coxe, Global Financial Strategist and Benjamin Tal, Deputy Economist, CIBC World Markets Inc., will examine what’s next for the U.S. and Canadian economies in the era of Trump.
Hosted at the centre of Toronto’s business district, our engaging Globe Talks event is the perfect platform to connect with business leaders and investors at a time when – if the world is now post-truth – trusted insight and sound advice is needed more than ever.
Date: Thursday, January 19, 2016
Location: One King West, Toronto
Time: 7 am – 9 am – includes Continental Breakfast, Panel Discussion, Audience Q & A for 250 guests
Presenting Sponsors receive:
- Extensive branding and logo visibility at all events
- Activation and hospitality benefits
- Content integration opportunities
- Discounted ticket pricing for promotion to your own constituents
- Media placement in The Globe and Mail newspaper and digital properties
- Sponsor designation in eblasts to Globe databases
Opportunities start at $15,000
For complete information, please contact:
Andrew Reddick at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Jane Avery at email@example.com