At the inaugural Digital Publishing Awards, last week, The Globe won four golds and two silvers.
- Best Online Video: Thirty Hours of Terror by Deb Baic, with contributions from Patrick White, Laura Blenkinsop and Angela Pacienza
- Best Multimedia Storytelling in a Single Feature: The Taken by Kathryn Blaze Baum, Matt McClearn, Kristy Hoffman, Angela Murphy, Laura Blenkinsop and Chris Manza
- Best Use of Data: The Globe Election Forecast by Chris Hannay, Jeremy Agius, Julia Wolfe and Paul Fairie
- Best Visual Storytelling: Welcome to CFS Alert by John Allemang, Tonia Cowan, Laura Blenkinsop and Chris Manza
- Best Multimedia Storytelling in a Single Feature: The Billionaire’s Bad Dream by Greg McArthur, Laura Blenkinsop and Chris Manza
- Best Use of Data: Where in Canada Can You Afford to Rent? by Rob Carrick and Tom Cardoso
Congratulations to the teams involved. You can find full details of all of the winners and finalists here.