The latest release from Vividata (Q2, 2017) clearly shows that The Globe and Mail continues to hold steady as the #1 read news brand in Canada.
- 7 million brand footprint including our weekly newspaper and digital readers, plus ROB magazine print + digital.
- 6.4 million newspaper + digital footprint is consistent with Q1 and is higher than any other individual publisher measured.
- We continue to dominate key demos: MOPEs, HHI $100k+, Business Decision Influence, Business Decision Makers and University Grads
National Print Readership (Total readers 12+)
- 3.8 million 6-day cume – larger than any other measured print newspaper
- 1.1 million Monday – Friday
- 1.9 million Saturday
Metro Edition Print Readership (Total readers 12+)
- 2 million 6-day cume
- 609,000 Monday – Friday
- 992,000 Saturday
Digital Readership (Total readers 12+)
- 4 million weekly readers – the largest of any measured digital product
Report on Business Magazine Readership (Total Readers 12+)
- 1.7 million print + digital readers
- 1.1 million print readers… continuing to lead in readership among MOPE’s; C-Suites; Business Decision Makers and High Household Incomes and University+ education.