We’ll put you at the heart of the inauguration coverage!
In January, all eyes will be on Washington, as President Trump takes centre stage. Our coverage features in-depth analysis and commentary in print, with live coverage and updates online, throughout the month and on Inauguration Day.It’s the perfect platform for your brand to reach Canadians who want the complete story of what’s ahead for our domestic and international outlook.
- Saturday, January 14: Pre-Inauguration Analysis in Focus (print and digital)
- Friday, January 20: Road-trip article in Folio (print and digital) and live coverage of the event during the day (Digital)
- Saturday, January 21: Complete rollout of inauguration content, Folio (print and digital)
Wall Street Journal, Washington Post and Reuters will be featuring extensive coverage of the inauguration, delivering access to 7.9M unduplicated* Canadian UVs.
+ Extend your reach across our News, Business and Finance channel
* Source: ComScore November 2016. Unduplicated across Globe and Mail – News, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Reuters Multiplatform Canadian audience.
Print – estimated impressions 4.8M
- Focus OBC: Saturdays – January 14
- Front News: – Folio, 1 page Friday January 20 and Saturday January 21
Digital – estimated impressions 7.04M
- Globe Alliance News Channel: 2-day HPTOs, Jan 20th- 21st
- Globe News / Politics Section: 2-day HPTO and Section Takeover, January 20, 21
- Globe US Politics: 1 day Section Takeover, Saturdays January 14, 2017