The Gold Standard for University Guides
With findings on more than 50 schools, sourced from 40,000 individuals, this highly anticipated publication gives young people and their parents information they need for one of the most important decisions of their lives.
Unlike some rankings, The Globe presents a rich, multi-dimensional overview, one that recognizes that there’s no “one-size-fits-all” solution to higher education. Our Report helps people quickly find the opportunities and issues that matter most to them. That’s why, in addition to the enormous media interest the publication of this annual round-up receives, smart marketers sit up and pay attention.
After all, few vehicles deliver an audience so intent on making the right decision, and so committed to support it, once that decision’s made. High school students considering university, and their parents – across Canada – will be looking for guidance on how to choose, prepare, pay, survive and thrive at the ideal school.
The Canadian University Report is the perfect vehicle to connect with this hard-to-reach target audience.
- What employers seek in graduates
- What international students add to the Canadian university experience
- Technology in the classroom
- On-campus and off-campus housing – pros and cons
- Supplementing in-class experiences with online options
- Extraordinary faculty
- Students who go above and beyond in and out of the classroom