On October 30, over 100 advertising and marketing industry leaders gathered at The Globe and Mail Event Centre for an afternoon of inspiration and ideas at Best of Cannes 2017. Kicking off another year of creativity, the event was joined by special guest Simon Cook, Director of Creative Excellence from Cannes Lions, along with a star-studded roster of panelists and speakers:
- Lori Davidson, VP, Brand Strategy, The Sick Kids Foundation
- Jordan Doucette, CCO, TAXI (Cyber Lions Jury 2017)
- Luc Du Sault, Partner, Creative Director, lg2 (Film Lions Jury 2017)
- Tom Eymundson, CEO, Pirate Radio (Radio Lions Jury President 2016)
- Steph Mackie, Owner and Creative Director at Mackie Biernacki (Direct Lions Jury 2016)
- Carlos Moreno, Chief Creative Officer of Cossette
- Jammie Ogle, Business Director, Strategy, OMD Canada
The event also welcomed the Canadian winners from the 2017 Festival as we celebrated their achievements with the home crowd and toasted their success with a cocktail reception after the event.
Take a look at the 2017 Canadian Cannes Lions winners here.